Thursday 7 June 2012

Bella Naija: BN Bytes: D’Banj Makes a Cameo in the New G.O.O.D. Music Video | Watch the Stunning Music Video of Kanye West Feat. Big Sean, Pusha T & 2 Chainz – Mercy

Bella Naija
Inspired!
BN Bytes: D'Banj Makes a Cameo in the New G.O.O.D. Music Video | Watch the Stunning Music Video of Kanye West Feat. Big Sean, Pusha T & 2 Chainz – Mercy
Jun 7th 2012, 09:21

The moment I heard this video dropped yesterday… I had my fingers crossed to see if Naija’s very own D’Banj… would make the music video. And, well, since it was a G.O.O.D. Music affair, I wasn’t surprised the moment I

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment