Sunday 3 June 2012

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog: Dear LIB readers: My husband hasn't made love to me in four years

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*
thumbnail Dear LIB readers: My husband hasn't made love to me in four years
Jun 3rd 2012, 09:09

From a LIB reader
I have been married for 5 years and I have a four year old son. The problem is my husband has not kissed me or made love to me in over 4 years. I have tried everything but he just wont do it. I cry myself to sleep most nights after he rejects me. Apart from this, everything else is fine and our friends and family have no idea what's going on.
I need advice. A. what can the reason be ? because I honestly don't think he is cheating on me. B. what can I do about the situation cos I'm feeling like my youth is wasting away. I will soon be 30. I married him at 25 and I'm like is it when I'm 45 he will be ready to get freaky. All my friends now have 2 or 3 kids but I still have 1.
Please continue...



I'm just so confused i haven't cheated on him (I have thought of it) but I just cant. I have prayed, I have fasted, I have cried, I have begged, I have asked him so many times forget the sex, just give me a reason, just tell me why you wont or tell me why you cant. He still has erections when I touch him so he's not impotent so I really cant explain it at all. I'm writing you now after another rejection, tears rolling down my face as I type. Its just heart breaking. I hope you and your readers can help me before I go crazy or do something horrible.


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment