Wednesday 6 June 2012

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog: Dear LIB readers: My wife beats me up. What do I do?

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*
thumbnail Dear LIB readers: My wife beats me up. What do I do?
Jun 6th 2012, 16:31

From a male LIB reader:
Dear Linda, my wife beats me up. I am 6 ft 3inches tall and 260 pounds heavy. She's 5 '11', 180 pounds. I was taught not to hit a woman and I have never laid a finger on her. I love her. She picks quarrels with me without reason and when I try to walk away, she begins to hit me. I have reported to her parents but they are of no help. My friends tell me that Anambra girls are like that. What do I do? I fear that if I beat her back, she might die. I don't want to go to jail.
Abused in Chicago
Whatever you do Mr Abused in Chicago, don't hit her back. Like you said, you might kill her. Best to walk away from an abusive partner. Someone who loves and respects you won't be hitting you constantly. You probably deserve a better woman. Let's see what others have to say. Over to you LIBers...


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment