Sunday 17 June 2012

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog: Dear LIB Readers: My boyfriend might cheat with his PA

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*
thumbnail Dear LIB Readers: My boyfriend might cheat with his PA
Jun 17th 2012, 11:10

From a LIB reader:
I want to share my dilemma with your readers because I need advice. 
My Boyfriend and I have been dating for the past 5 years. I'm in my late 20s, and he's almost 35 and he has not yet proposed to me, even though we've been living together. But that's not even the issue.

I've never had reason to doubt his love or fidelity for me. I know he loves me, and he usually goes extreme miles to prove it. Like 2 years ago, he actually moved to the UK to spend a year with me when I was doing my masters. He owns his own company here in Lagos- a very successful oil and commodities trading firm, but when I was going to the U.K, he relocated with me and ran his business from there just because he wanted to be close to me. He always tells me he can't live without me, and I believe him. I love that guy to death- not because of his wealth, but because he's a very kind-hearted and funny person. And he treats me like I am the only lady in the world. I love him so much- more than anything else in the world. 

He's a billionaire, and he's also quite looking, so you can imagine. Many Lagos girls are always on his case, giving him signals and throwing themselves at him. Whenever we are at the Polo club, I notice how many girls look at him and try to gain his attention. I've never really been bothered because I know he loves me. I've always known him as a decent guy and he has never really been the womanizing type. Actually, he's very shy and quite an introvert. He couldn't even cheat if he wanted to. Plus he's a workaholic so the only priorities in his life have always been me and his work.

But things have changed. Recently, my boyfriend's PA of 6 years went on a study leave out of the country. My Boyfriend needed a replacement, and after his Human resources team conducted a series of interviews, they hired a female PA for him. I had a chance to meet her two weeks ago.

Linda, I don't like the girl. Not one bit. Even though she's polite and courteous,  she is too beautiful. She's a Calabar girl with flawless fair skin. She's a head-turner, the kind that you can't just stare at once. She's a bit taller than me, slim yet busty with a big behind to boot. She has the kind of figure the average Nigerian man likes. She's just the kind of girl every guy would fall in love with at first sight. I don't think my boyfriend can possibly resist that kind of girl, especially when she is working in close proximity with him, every time. I'm also worried because of the incentives my boyfriend has been giving her. His former PA was driving a Honda Accord as an official car. My boyfriend bought her a BMW Jeep for an official car. Linda, who gives a PA a BMW Jeep for an official car? Also, these days my boyfriend has been working late. He usually comes back home by 6 or 7pm latest, and carries on with whatever work is left from home. These days, he comes home around 11pm. I interrogated him about it last week, but he assured me it's nothing and even started getting angry when I tried to press it. I've started feeling like he's becoming distant towards me. One of my friends called me yesterday and told me that she saw my boyfriend with a lady in the Polo club having drinks. The girl described totally fits the description of his new PA.  

I fear this girl may be making moves on my boyfriend, and he may be liking it- or he may even be falling for her, because among other things, I cannot understand the BMW official car, and the late nights. It's difficult not to fall for a girl like her. What do I do Linda? I can't let this girl steal my man. Should I raise my concerns with my man and ask him to fire her and get a Male PA or something? Please advice.


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment