Monday 11 June 2012

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog: Linda Ikeji @ JCI's Individual Development Seminar

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*
thumbnail Linda Ikeji @ JCI's Individual Development Seminar
Jun 11th 2012, 20:15

I didn't realize how big of a deal this seminar was until I got there. The Individual Development Seminar organised by Junior Chamber International, Ikeja, in partnership with Lagos Business School held on Saturday June 9th. The aim of the seminar was to teach leadership and management skills. It's an annual event and I was picked to speak at this year's seminar. So honored! The other speakers were Larry Etah, Group Managing Director, UAC, and Opeyemi Agbaje, Managing Director Resources & Trust Company Limited.

JCI made me an honorary member of their organization and I was also given a recognition plaque.

You know, there are a few disadvantages of being a blogger, but the advantages far surpasses the disadvantages..:-). I feel blessed and I'm grateful for this opportunity. I've been billed for a few speaking gigs in the coming months, will let y'all know when in case any of you want to come. Continue to see more photos...


 
 
 


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment