Friday 1 June 2012

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog: Singer Dencia denies gay rumours

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*
thumbnail Singer Dencia denies gay rumours
Jun 1st 2012, 22:36


The singer tweeted what you see above yesterday morning and quite a number of people and blogs assumed she was coming out of the closet as a lesbian. Not so says the Beri Beri singer..
The full explanation of her tweet when you continue...



Dencia says:
Some blogs are Saying I am Gay, its totally not true. I tweeted that I was Gay which was my state of Mind not my Sexuality. I have been very sick and down for the past 3 weeks and I recently felt better and anyone following me on twitter must have noticed I didn't tweet for a while. My new video Super Girl was picked up to premier on a few Major American TV stations so I was very Gay. That was the only word to express how I really felt at that moment.

I have nothing against lesbians, and homosexuals. In fact I have a lot of friends who are and I love them just the way they are. I am not a Lesbian or Bi sexual. My tweet was innocent. Gay in my dictionary means happy.

I am Happy and Single Straight Girl.. lol


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment