Wednesday 10 April 2013

eva laptop case



Dear Sir ,

      Wish you enjoy a great day!

I would like to introduce myself. I am Jaeck Wan and I represent Brilliant company in Dongguan,China.

As a professional manufacturer, I would like to introduce our products to you and offer you a quote.

    1, We can provide you low price and high quality product. We are the factory. We have this advantage.

    2. We are professional in all kings of EVA cases/bags , Our main products are a wide variety of EVA bags such as travel bags,

CD cases, gift cases, speaker case, camera bags, laptop bags, various of electronics cases, tool boxes , glasses cases,

cosmetic bags, etc. We can provide OEM/ODM service.

    The catalogue I attached includes just some of products. Please visit our website at http://dgwdsd.en.alibaba.com/

It would be our pleasure to begin a business relationship with you and supply your stores with our quality products.

 

 

Sincerely yours





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment