Monday 18 June 2012

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog: I know what you did this past weekend, Meagan! :-)

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*
thumbnail I know what you did this past weekend, Meagan! :-)
Jun 18th 2012, 19:22

The drop dead gorgeous actress vowed to remain celibate until her wedding night. And her wedding night was this past Saturday June 16th. Gosh, I can't wait till my wedding night too. *cough* Hehe!

She married preacher and movie executive, DeVon Franklin, at the Triunfo Creek Winery in Malibu. I have a feeling this will be a long and happy marriage. God bless their marriage.


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment