Monday 6 May 2013

ATTENTION...........SIR/ MADAM

Dear,

I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a previous notice.
My name is Barrister Sani Hassan, a Senior Advocate and legal
consultant in practice here in South Africa, I had a client, a contractor
based here in South Africa now deceased, My client lost his life alongside his
wife and only child in a plane crash on the 21 April 2012 Last updated at 13:
11 GMT. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17794685 Prior to the Death of my
Late Client.

He secured a contract of US$5,250,000.00 million from the Botswana
Government which was successfully executed the contract, but the
balance of S$US$5,250,000.00 Million contract payment was in the Process of
being transferred into his Account which he submitted to the Botswana
Government before he lost his life in the plane crash.

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you
from any breach of the law, you can also contact me on my personal: Email
(barr_sanihassan@hotmail.co.za)

Tell +27789296832
Best Regards,
Barrister Sani Hassan Esq.

0 comments:

Post a Comment