Thursday 2 May 2013

re

Dear Friend,           

 Please forgive my using this means to reach you but I can't think of any other way of letting you know the urgent matter at hand. I don't actually know if this is the right medium to communicate with you but I don't have any option right now considering the incessant letters from the banking authority withholding the funds. This letter of high confidentiality and therefore I will appreciate you treat with utmost maturity and confidentiality.

 

 The amount involved is US$7.5 M and it's safe in the deceased coded account. More details will be relayed to you only if I receive your positive response through my private mailbox: (raymondkezie@gmail.com) I have decided to share with you the proceeds of the inheritance claim. 35% will be for you for gratification and input. 30% will be used to build an orphanage in the name of the deceased as he wished before his death in your country and 35% will be for me.

 

 I am a noble man with family and a name to protect and therefore will urge you to treat with maturity. Do get back to me for further details.

 Thank you,

Barr.Raymond Kezie Esq.

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment